Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Oh My....

My Oh My...my grandmother's expression of choice!  But that is exactly what I think of when I look at these to little babies.  It is hard to believe in one week they will be nine months old.  It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital awaiting their arrival.  
Some days are good and like all families some days are just so chaotic that I can't wait for bedtime!  This past week has been one of those weeks.  But it seems like the more I need the twins to go to bed on time the more they think Mommy needs company.  The first part of the week they took turns staying up late.  Roman voluntered for first duty staying up till 9:30 Monday and Renley took Tuesday evening and Roman again on Wednesday.  I thought I was at the end of my rope until Thursday night came and they proved to me that things could be worse...they both chose to bless me with the smiling faces and active little hands until 10 PM!!!  I was worn out and was just praying for one of them to sleep...cause honestly they weren't smiling and all they wanted was to be held and played with.  But tonight...they made of for it.....both babies were in bed by seven!!  I was able to take a leisure bath and then watch "Mirror, Mirror" with Emma and Jessica! 
Now to see what tomorrow brings in this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment